The UNDP AFIM and APDev are developing a Women and Youth Finance Community of Practice and welcomes your active participation!
- Women or youth enterprise owners
- Financiers or investors with capital for women and youth led enterprises/ projects
- Development partners with programmes supporting access to finance for women and youth and/or apacity development programmes for woman and youth led enterprises
- Corporate representatives seeking to involve women and youth led enterprises/ organizations in their value chains, and
- Gender or youth programme managers within local, provincial, national levels of government in Africa, within one of the regional economic communities or within the African Union/ NEPAD Agency
To create a dynamic knowledge and information sharing community to improve access to finance for women and youth led initiatives, enterprises and organizations, to disseminate good practice about successful gender and youth focused programmes/ initiatives, to facilitate the development of public-private partnerships to support women and youth related economic development programmes and to disseminate information about related knowledge events and capacity development fora in Africa and internationally.
How to Join the Community:
Please indicate below your interest in the Community, and your APDev profile will be shared with the CoP Facilitators and you will begin to receive information about upcoming CoP activity and will have access to share information, comments and generally have access to the CoP Community page(s).